Project Management Consultant
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
a. Schedule management, quality management
b. Cost management
c. Occupational safety and construction environmental management
d. Risk management
e. Other contents of management work.
Details are as follows:
- Assessing the current status of the project implementation and acknowledgement of the project implementation procedures for project management and control planning
- Assessing changes related to design, construction, procurement of materials, equipment, labor safety, environment sanitation, fire and explosion prevention, commissioning and acceptance of works, operational training: proposing the Investor appropriate measures to ensure that such changes do not affect the safety, quality and progress of the project;
- Preparing tender documents, consultancy on selection of contractor
- Inspecting and managing of the progress and quality of contract performance of contractors in accordance with the signed contract
- Reviewing and inspecting of documents of contractors and other consultants under the contract signed with the investor
- Supervising and controlling contractors to implement on schedule made and adjusted by other contractors, re-schedule the implementation of the project (if necessary) in accordance with the approved progress and milestones.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting the progress of contractors.
Dealing with delays and taking measures to authenticate in order to complete on schedule as committed to the Investor
- Supervising and controlling contractors to perform tasks in conformity with milestones and key project periods
- Reviewing and inspecting the contractors' construction measures and quality plans
- Project-related risk management
- Preparing, inspecting and executing the plan and conditions for testing works, inspection, commissioning, acceptance in accordance with the master schedule
- Inspecting, supervising and urging the development and implementation of measures to ensure the labor safety, environmental sanitation, fire and explosion prevention and fighting of contractors
- Notifying the Investor of the completeness of the works prior to acceptance
- Inspecting the plan, executing the training process of the training contractors, guiding the operation and technology transfer of the contractors
- And other related work, …